September 12, 2018
We are looking for an ambitious and motivated person to join our digital marketing team in Jersey. Someone with a strategic outlook, a keen interest in tech and strong business acumen.
You will work closely with the creative, client and development teams to help plan and execute multi-channeled marketing campaigns.
You will have some experience of marketing / PR and have a passion for helping businesses succeed. You are comfortable in front of existing clients and also relish the opportunity to bring in new ones. A good technical awareness of what is possible online mixed with a creative flair that enables you to develop the ‘big idea’ would definitely tick a lot of boxes for us.
Key responsibilities include planning and executing digital marketing campaigns for clients, managing budgets, ensuring campaigns are delivered to the agreed standard and preparing reports. You will also be tasked with business development, and be responsible for championing our digital services in Jersey.
Personality and skills
– Ambitious, confident and ability to build strong relationships with clients
– Strong business acumen and ability to creatively use our services to help meet clients meet their business objectives.
– Good problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure
– An understanding of digital marketing channels including social media, PPC and SEO
– Copywriting skills beneficial
– Previous marketing or PR experience beneficial
Culture and environment
To work at TPA is to work in a creative, modern, environment where everyone has a voice, takes on their own responsibilities and is supported by the team around them. We believe in continuous innovation and invest regularly in software, hardware and the office environment itself. We take our work and responsibility to clients seriously, but ourselves not so much. The atmosphere is fun and friendly and the team enjoy regular social outings. Ultimately we believe that happy, talented people working in a collaborative environment translates to great work for our clients.
– Competitive salary
– On-going training
– The opportunity develop the business, and be rewarded for it
– Health insurance (after 12 months)
– Creative office environment
– Opportunity to travel
– Annual bonus scheme
If you’re interested in this role please email your CV to email@example.com