December 27, 2019
We are TPA, one of the Channel Island’s most innovative and successful creative and digital agencies. We are a company on a mission to unlock the value in creativity for our partners, while playing a meaningful role in local society and culture.
We are looking for an individual with social media management and content strategy experience to join our team in Guernsey or Jersey.
You’ll be responsible for developing and executing social media and content strategies across our client base.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include managing social accounts including content creation, responding to comments, growing followers and increasing engagement across all social media platforms. You’ll also create and proof-read content in the form of blogs, emails and website content.
To be suitable for this role you should:
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience in a social media or content focused role.
- Be able to demonstrate creativity in social media management. (Please provide links to profiles as examples).
- Have experience managing content development and publishing.
- Be able to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why your ideas are analytically sound.
- Have in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Have excellent writing and language skills.
- Have good technical understanding and experience with a range of social media management and listening tools
- Have the ability to use Google Analytics and social reporting software to garner insights to improve your activity, as well as demonstrate value to our clients
If you’re interested in this role please email your CV to email@example.com