January 3, 2020
We are TPA, one of the Channel Island’s most innovative and successful creative and digital agencies. We are a company on a mission to unlock the value in creativity for our partners, while playing a meaningful role in local society and culture.
We are looking for a creative individual with motion graphics and character experience to join our team in Guernsey or in Jersey.
Working with a team of designers and other motion graphic artists you’ll be responsible for the production of motion graphics for social/web/video content for a wide range of clients. You will also be tasked with 3D production work for print/still web and video content.
To be suitable for this role you should:
- have a minimum of 2+ years experience with After effects, Photoshop and relevant Adobe Creative Suite applications,
- have 2+ years experience with Cinema 4D and or other 3D modelling applications,
- have good communication and storytelling skills,
- be able to create storyboards that demonstrate an understanding of client briefs,
- be capable of producing motion graphics that depict scripts and creative concepts in interesting and engaging ways,
- be able to create and render 3D assets,
- be prepared to participate in creative discussions with the team and clients to further projects as required,
- have the flexibility and ability to work on multiple projects at once,
- be able to work on your own or as part of a team,
- be able to take direction,
- show a willingness to constantly develop and learn new relevant industry applications such as augmented reality apps,
- and have an understanding of the commercial requirements of working for an agency and the importance of meeting production deadlines.
Salary is negotiable dependent on experience.
Please note applicants must be locally qualified for the relevant jurisdiction.
If you’re interested in this role please email your CV and links to your work to email@example.com