January 8, 2018
APPLICATION PERIOD IS NOW CLOSED
Times are busy here at TPA. New clients and continuing expansion means its time to look for a Junior Designer to join our team in Jersey.
Someone who is self-motivated. Someone consistently able work to deadlines. Someone who relishes the opportunity to collaborate with, and learn from, other designers. Someone who can prove that they are hot stuff when it comes to design.
Sound like you? If you’re that person, you can expect a competitive salary package, a great working environment in Jersey and the opportunity to work on challenging projects for local and international clients.
1. Purpose of the Job
• To assist the studio in creating branding, sales and marketing collateral for clients in
a range of industries – this could include corporate brochures, posters, signage,
pop-up stands, web designs and logos etc.
• As you gain experience you will be expected to liaise with clients to discuss their
requirements – and help to resolve any issues related to the work produced.
• Ensure all artwork produced meets the needs, requirements and brand values of
• Attend regular training events and courses to further your knowledge and expertise
3. The environment
• The applicant will work in a busy studio environment where they will be called upon
to learn and develop from those they work with on a regular basis.
• As with most studios, the applicant will be expected to work late if required, to
ensure all client deadlines are met.
2. Experience and Skills
• Degree (or equivalent) in graphic or web design preferable but not essential
• A strong portfolio
• Good working knowledge of the whole Adobe Creative Suite
• A passion for creating stunning visuals for a range of clients
• Strong organisational and communication skills
• Up to date knowledge of the latest design trends
• Creative flair and a good eye for detail
• An understanding and familiarity with UX design would be a bonus
Time to prove you’ve got what it takes. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with examples of your work and and your cv.
Closing date: Fri 26 Jan