April 28, 2021
We are TPA, one of the Channel Island’s most innovative and successful creative and digital agencies. We are a company on a mission to unlock the value in creativity for our partners while playing a meaningful role in local society and culture.
Due to recent client wins we are looking for a Trainee Digital Marketing Executive to join our team in Guernsey or Jersey. You will work within the paid media team providing support and key operational functions to the existing Paid Media Specialists, along with taking ownership of your own accounts and starting to get involved with more strategic tasks such as looking for opportunities to drive growth.
You will be enrolled in the Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing to become a certified digital marketing professional with DMI. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is analytical, pays attention to detail and keen to pursue a career in digital marketing.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Daily account management of pay per click accounts on Google Ads, Bing and social platforms under guidance from the Paid Media Specialists
- Undertake analysis and A/B testing to optimise campaign success
- Work with relevant internal and external stakeholders to create copy and other creative content
- Generate weekly and monthly reports
- Manage and monitor client spend to ensure it is in line with the assigned budget
- Keep up to date with market and technology related developments
The skills you’ll need:
- Analytical thinking with strong math skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with the wider team
- Familiarity with multiple platforms (e.g. Google Ads, Facebook, Bing) is preferred but not essential
- On-going training
- Creative office environment
- Flexible working conditions
- Annual bonus scheme
- Weekly office fruit bowl
Closing date for applicants: 21/05/2021
If you’re interested in this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org