December 20, 2022
Due to continued growth, we are looking for a PPC Manager to join the team in Jersey or Guernsey. You will be responsible for managing digital marketing campaigns for our international client base across multiple channels.
TPA is a full-service marketing and digital agency, with offices in Jersey and Guernsey. At TPA we are committed to hiring the finest talent in the Channel Islands and creating the best possible work. We work with a broad range of clients, from airlines and banks, to charities and retail, so no day is ever the same.
TPA is a member of the IPA (Institute of Practitioners in Advertising), and we encourage our staff to complete their courses to help develop their skills and grow their careers with us.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Build, plan and implement digital marketing campaigns for our clients.
- Daily management of pay-per-click accounts on Google AdWords, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn and other platforms to meet and exceed client KPIs.
- Monitoring budgets and overseeing platform accounts.
- Regular keyword, audience and placement research.
- Work with the creative team to ensure assets delivered are optimised and channel-specific.
- Monthly reporting
- Implementing tracking across clients. Ensuring all pixels, analytics and other tags are in place and firing as expected.
- Work with internal teams such as creative and development to constantly test and improve campaign performance through landing page improvements.
- Keep pace with digital marketing industry trends and developments.
The skills you’ll need:
- Proven experience as a PPC Manager or Digital Marketing Specialist
- Familiar with multiple platforms such as Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Bing and Facebook Ads.
- Working knowledge of analytics tools.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical thinking with strong math skills.
- Google Ads Certificate and Facebook Blueprint is a plus
- Salary depending on experience.
- Creative office environment.
- Flexible working conditions.
- Profit share bonus scheme.
If you’re interested in this role please email your CV to email@example.com.