November 10, 2022
TPA is a full-service marketing and digital agency, with offices in Jersey and Guernsey. At TPA we are committed to hiring the finest talent in the Channel Islands and creating the best possible work. We work with a broad range of clients, from airlines and banks, to charities and retail, so no day is ever the same.
TPA is a member of the IPA (Institute of Practitioners in Advertising), and we encourage our staff to complete their courses to help develop their skills and grow their careers with us.
Due to continued growth, we are looking for a Head of Digital Marketing to join the team in Jersey or Guernsey. You will be responsible for leading our paid digital marketing campaigns for our international client base across multiple channels.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone motivated to drive their own strategy and develop a key agency service line.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Build, plan and implement digital marketing strategies for our clients.
- Create digital plans based on the client’s business objectives and manage the delivery of those plans.
- Integrate digital plans into a wider media strategy – working with Strategy Director and Account Management teams to maximise the available media budget.
- Lead on implementing best-in-class tracking across our clients. Ensuring all pixels, analytics and other tags are in place and firing as expected.
- Work with the creative team to ensure assets delivered are optimised and channel-specific.
- Work with internal teams such as creative and development to constantly test and improve campaign performance through landing page improvements.
- Help clients and internal teams to better understand who their target audience is and how best to reach and talk to them.
- Assist with strategic brief development, contributing digital marketing ideas from the start of projects to help us create more effective work across the agency.
- Daily management of pay-per-click accounts on Google AdWords, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn and other platforms to meet and exceed client KPIs.
- Generate quarterly / bi-annual reports for bigger clients with integrated plans.
- Keep pace with digital marketing industry trends and developments.
- Management and mentorship of existing members of the paid media team.
- Innovate and develop TPA’s digital marketing and paid media service offering.
The skills you’ll need:
- At least 7 years experience of managing high value digital marketing accounts.
- Hands-on experience with platforms such as Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Bing and Facebook Ads.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly analytical and data driven.
- Salary depending on experience.
- Creative office environment.
- Flexible working conditions.
- Profit share bonus scheme.
If you’re interested in this role please email your CV to email@example.com. Closing date November 30th.