January 4, 2022
We are TPA, one of the Channel Island’s most innovative and successful creative and digital agencies. We are a company on a mission to unlock the value in creativity for our partners, while playing a meaningful role in local society and culture.
Due to recent client wins we are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join the team in Jersey or Guernsey. You will be responsible for planning, running and optimising paid digital campaigns for our international client base across multiple channels.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is analytical, pays attention to detail and is confident to drive their own strategy.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Daily account management of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn and other platforms to meet and exceed client KPIs.
- Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists
- Drive incremental value to our clients through bid optimisation, automation, testing, channel attribution and innovation.
- Work with internal teams such as design and development to constantly test and improve campaign performance through landing page improvements.
- Assist in the management of display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Generate monthly reporting for all major metrics.
- Keep pace with digital marketing industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out any key areas of importance in accordance with our clients goals.
The skills you’ll need:
- At least 3 years experience of managing high value digital marketing accounts
- Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Bing and Facebook Ads platform experience
- Highly analytical and data driven
- Reporting experience
- Salary depending on experience
- On-going training
- Creative office environment
- Flexible working conditions
- Annual bonus scheme
If you’re interested in this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org