October 16, 2020
We’re looking for a Creative Director to take us to the next level.
Based in our Guernsey office, you’ll be an ambitious and brilliant creative who has an abundance of energy, experience and enthusiasm to lead, build and inspire our agency’s creative department.
Your strong creative vision and commercial acumen will set a new benchmark for our agency’s creative output. You’ll ensure creativity is at the heart of everything that we do.
You’ll be a key member of our senior leadership team, and will proactively lead and contribute to the ongoing vision and direction of the agency.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Build, lead and review the work of the creative team, continually raising the standard of creative output across all client accounts.
- Produce innovative ideas across multiple channels that can generate a measurable business return for our clients.
- Inspire a culture of creative thinking and innovation throughout the creative department and the broader agency
- Help the agency build strong relationships with its clients, inspiring and exciting them about our creative work.
- Lead and present creative work for new business pitches.
- Work with the senior agency team in the creation of compelling case studies and content that can tell the TPA story plus support any award entries.
- Mentor and lead the creative team, supporting the growth of individuals developing a clear talent training programme.
- Review market developments and industry trends and identify potential opportunities for TPA from a creative perspective.
- Manage the productivity and efficiency performance of the creative department.
What we’re looking for:
- Strong integrated agency experience with a leaning towards digital. An appreciation of how great ideas can be applied across the media/channel landscape.
- A compelling portfolio of work with varied brands.
- Previous experience leading a creative team. A minimum of 10 years of creative experience, 5+ years in a creative leadership role.
- As well as directing, you’ll also need the ability and desire to get ‘hands-on’ and share the duties along with your team.
- An appreciation and understanding of industry trends and creative tools, such as the Adobe Creative Suite.
- A skilled and inspirational communicator with a passion for creativity and problem solving, from conceptual thinking to the quality of the final output.
- Strong organisational skills with a track record in establishing systems that can facilitate the creative process.
- An opportunity to have an influential role at one of the Channel Islands’ most successful and fastest-growing creative digital agencies
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Industry recognised CPD programme
- A unique Channel Island work/life balance
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, please note all applications will be made in confidence.
Your CV and a covering letter
Your portfolio (either a link or pdf)
Deadline for applications 5pm Friday, 13th November 2020