April 10, 2022
We are looking for an ambitious and motivated person to join our account management team in Jersey. Someone with a positive mindset, a keen interest in advertising and strong business acumen.
TPA is a full-service marketing and digital agency, with offices in Guernsey and Jersey. We work with a broad range of clients, from airlines and banks, to charities and escape rooms, so no day is ever the same.
TPA is a member of the IPA (Institute of Practitioners in Advertising), and we encourage our staff to complete their courses to help develop their skills and grow their careers with us.
You will be responsible for leading one of the agencies key relationships, and working closely with the client to deliver marketing projects and campaigns on their behalf. You will need to forge strong relationships with our internal creative, digital, and planning teams to ensure the work is of the highest possible standard, delivered on time, and within budgets.
The ideal candidate will have experience of marketing and digital, and have a passion for helping businesses succeed.
– Manage a key client account, and build and maintain that relationship
– Take client briefs and manage those projects through the agency
– Act as the first point of contact for client questions and requests
– Maintain accurate records of meetings, decisions and next actions
– Create project timelines and ensure work is delivered as promised
– Manage the finance on your client, producing estimates and invoices, and ensuring campaigns stay within agreed budgets
– Report on clients and campaigns to the Managing Director and Senior Account Director
Skills & Personality
– Personable, with excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
– Organised, with the ability to manage projects, budgets and timelines effectively
– Ability to multi-task and seamlessly switch between projects and clients
– Excellent attention to detail, for when briefing and reviewing design work
– Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure
– Experience of working in a marketing agency or in client-side marketing roles
– Good understanding of both offline and online marketing channels, particularly social media
– Competitive salary
– On-going training
– Health insurance
– Creative office environment
– Regular socials
– Flexible working
– Annual bonus scheme
If you’re interested in this role please email your CV to email@example.com