January 17, 2022
TPA is a full-service marketing and digital agency, with offices in Guernsey and Jersey. At TPA we are committed to hiring the finest talent in the Channel Islands and creating the best possible work. We work with a broad range of clients, from airlines and banks, to charities and beauty products, so no day is ever the same.
TPA is a member of the IPA (Institute of Practitioners in Advertising), and we encourage our staff to complete their courses to help develop their skills and grow their careers with us.
We are looking for an ambitious and motivated person to join our account management team in Guernsey or Jersey. Someone with a positive mindset, a keen interest in advertising and strong business acumen.
You will be responsible for ensuring good client relationships, and work closely with key clients to deliver marketing projects and campaigns on their behalf.
The ideal candidate will have experience of marketing and advertising, and have a passion for helping businesses succeed.
- Take client briefs and manage those projects through the agency
- Act as the first point of contact for client questions and requests
- Maintain accurate records of meetings, decisions and next actions
- Create project timelines and ensure work is delivered as promised
- Report on clients and campaigns to the Senior Account Director
Skills & Personality
- Personable, with excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Organised, with the ability to manage projects, budgets and timelines effectively
- Ability to multi-task and seamlessly switch between projects and clients
- Excellent attention to detail, for when briefing and reviewing design work
- Experience of working in a marketing agency or in client-side marketing roles
- Good understanding of both offline and online marketing channels, particularly social media
- On-going training
- Health insurance
- Creative office environment
- Regular socials
- Flexible working
- Annual bonus scheme
Closing date for applicants: 25/03/2022
If you’re interested in this role please email your CV to email@example.com