January 8, 2018
APPLICATION PERIOD IS NOW CLOSED
Entrepreneurial? Well connected locally? Ambitious?
Have a commercial outlook and can think on your feet?
You could be the right person to help drive our continuing expansion in Jersey.
Someone who can manage existing clients and pitch to new clients.
Someone who deserves a competitive salary package and who will reap the rewards of success based benefits and a great working environment.
Someone who is indeed, hot stuff, when it comes to marketing.
1. PURPOSE OF THE JOB
• Business development
You will assist the group Directors and account team with expanding our client portfolio in Jersey.
• Client account management
You will be the principal point of contact for clients allocated to you, assisting with their marketing planning and ensuring that the resources of the agency are fully utilised to support their activity.
Ensuring that for each client an appropriate pricing policy is established, communicated and implemented, and supported by systems.
• Operational integrity
You will be constantly aware of the operational status in the office and actively manage projects with other team members in order to improve work methods.
• Team collaboration
You will work with within the Agency group to share and develop best practices.
2. EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
• Working in a client services role
• Working in a managerial role
• Some operational experience
• Part or full CIM qualifications, with desire to progress further.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to plan and prioritise effectively
• Strong communication skills both written & verbal
• Assertiveness, diplomacy and negotiation skills
If you’re interested in this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.